Call 407‑896‑1894 or 1‑800‑372‑3335 for Details.
Back to top
Driving Lessons from FSC & Seminole County Public Schools
Please contact your guidance counselor for eligibiity requirements.
- Each student must successfully complete the Seminole County Public Schools online Driver Education Course before receiving their free Behind the Wheel Driving Lessons from the Florida Safety Council.
- Each student must possess a valid Florida Driver License learner's license before enrolling into the Behind the Wheel portion of the Driver Education course. This permit must be presented at each Behind the Wheel Driving Lesson.
- Each Student must attend Seminole County Schools in Florida in order to be eligible for the free Behind the Wheel Driving Lessons.
- Each student must attend all scheduled driving lessons. Missing a scheduled lesson will result in rescheduling fees, which must be paid by the parent or legal guardian. Any lessons that are missed and not rescheduled will result in a failure to complete the program and a forfeiture of class credit.
- Each student will be required to be on time for each lesson. Lateness exceeding five minutes of the originally scheduled lesson will be considered a "no show" and will become subject to rescheduling fees and a delay in the completion of the course.
- Each student must wear proper attire to each of their scheduled driving lessons. In addition to school dress code, proper attire includes:
- Closed toe footwear. (No flip flops, sandals, or bare feet)
- Appropriate length shorts or skirt or long pants (no shorts or skirts that are shorter than 4 inches above the knee)
- Proper blouse or shirt. (No revealing tops, shirts or blouses)